Order Fulfillment and Shipping
Location: Eugene, Oregon
General Description: Mountain Rose Herbs is a progressive company seeking dedicated and enthusiastic individuals for our warehouse and shipping operations. Our Warehouse staff create the back bone of our company. All materials pass through their skilled hands, from start to finish. Warehouse workers make up the largest portion of our staff; shipping, order fulfillment, receiving, production, remediation, etc..
This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Attention to detail while working efficiently, with adherence to regulations and protocols are absolute requirements. Ability to work weekends and a swing shift is a must.
Basic knowledge of or background in production/order filling, packing and shipping orders, and computer/data entry skills are helpful. Knowledge and experience in organic handling, quality control measures, and inventory is preferred, but not required. Our order fulfillment and shipping center is highly computerized and a basic working knowledge of computer systems and inventory management systems is necessary.
- Dependability: is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback for improved performance
- Following MRH procedures and protocols
- Responsible for the routing of all domestic and international shipments
- Responsible for "picking" orders from shelves, tubs, etc based off of itemized invoices
- Wraps, bubble-wraps, packages and boxes all orders to be shipped with utmost awareness of the packages' integrity
- Verify the accuracy of each order so that the product matches the itemized invoice
- Checks Lot numbers for accuracy and correct as needed
- Accounts for all goods on the packing slip
- Communicates with Leads/Manager if any changes need to be made
- Accurately inputs and prints paid shipping labels
- Pays special care to expedited orders and correct methods of shipping
- Packages and ships all mail packets and parcels received from in-house offices
- Palletizing packages for shipment
- Willingness to learn and perform new procedures, equipment, and technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Working in a fast paced, potentially dusty environment
- Lifting (with assistance if over 50 pounds), pushing, pulling up to 65+ pounds occasionally but not less than 5-40 pounds continuously
- Stooping, bending at knees, bending at the waist associated with retrieving products from upper and lower shelves/tubs etc.
- Being on one's feet most of the day either while at a fixed station or walking while pushing a loaded cart
- Associated twisting, bending, pulling as necessary to move filled orders, packed boxes, tape up boxes, etc
- Other duties as assigned
You may also want to: